Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trey has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

A lot has changed this week as you can tell from the title Baby Trey has arrived. The new medication I started on gave me a horrible Migraine and raised my BP Vince left work early, since my sister had come and called the doctor and told us to go straight to the hospital. We spent the next few days being monitored. Thursday I had an ultrasound done and Trey had not grown much in a week and the doppler showed was increased pressure to the baby. Saturday my blood pressure was becoming more elevated and my labs were showing liver kidney failure. That evening we knew that we would be having a baby in the next 24-72 hours. Saturday night I wanted Vince to go home to try to get one more good night of rest. So my sister stayed with me. That evening they started me on an IV called Magnesium sulfate which was to help protects Trey's brain and to keep me from having seizures. I do noit remember much of what happened after this.I was told that night my blood pressure was becoming extremely high and I was having a headache in the back of my head. The nurse was coming in often to monitor my condition. Sunday morning the nurse came in and told my sister and I that I was having Trey that morning that family needed to get to the hospital as quick as they can. Every thing started happening so quick I do not remember Saturday night all the way till Monday afternoon. Trey was born at 8:36am. He was 1 lb and 15 oz and 13 inches long. After having TreyII was moved to ICU for close monitoring of my blood pressure and lab work. I stayed in ICU till monday after lunch. Trey is in the NICU and will continue to fight. We will keep you posted. Thank you for all the prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment