Wednesday, May 5, 2010

27 weeks

Well we made it through another week :). Un fortunately my Blood pressures have continues to rise. On Monday I was put on strict bedrest and must stay laying down except to eat and shower. I thought staying in bed was hard but laying down constantly is harder. I know this will all be worth it and we want Trey to arrive as healthy and close to term as possible. They have also changed my medication and put me back on the one that gives me migraines, since it seems to be the only one that is working. I started a class on Monday, so hopefully I can get 3 more hours out of the way toward my master's before Trey gets here. Vince is still very busy at work which we are thanful for. He also does an amazing job of caring for me and the house. My sister comes over at lunch most days which helps break up the time. We have our next doctor's appt on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment